- 5th Venus is a morning object at magnitude -4.2, in Taurus, distance from Earth 142,285,402km, rising at 04:11hrs AEST.
- 5th Mars is an evening object setting at 20:07hrs AEST , in Gemini at mag. 1.7, dist. from Earth 393,144,738km.
- 5th Mercury is an evening object in Taurus, mag. -0.8, dist. from Earth 184,413,200km, rising at 08:37 hrs AEST and setting at 18:25AEST.
- 5th Saturn is rising at 13:38hrs AEST, in Ophiuchus, the Serpent Handler, mag. 0.1 distance 1,361,2776,776km and sets at 06:13hrs AEST on 6th.
- 4th Jupiter in Virgo sets at 00:39hrs AEST, mag. -2.0 West of Spica, Alpha Virgo, distance 799, 168,406km.
- 5th Venus is a morning object at magnitude -4.4, in Andromeda, distance from Earth 106,118,232km, rising at 03:41hrs AEST.
- 5th Mars is an evening object setting at 18:17hrs AEST , in Taurus at mag. 1.7, dist. from Earth 380,681,082km.
- 5th Mercury is a morning object in Taurus, mag. -0.6, dist. from Earth 169,576,026km, rising at 05:58 hrs AEST.
- 5th Saturn is rising at 17:53hrs AEST, in Ophiuchus, the Serpent Handler, mag. 0.1 distance 1,355,426,325km, sets 6th 08:29hrs AEST.
- 4th Jupiter in Virgo rises at 14:06hrs AEST, mag. -2.2 West of Spica, Alpha Virgo, distance 731, 287,968km, sets 5th June 02:40hrs AEST.
- 9th Luna at Apogee 08:19hrs AEST 406,397.6km.
- 15th Saturn at opposition 16th closest to Earth at 00:23:47 dist 1,352,758,489km.
- 21st North Solstice (Winter) 14:25hrs AEST
- 23rd Luna at Perigee 20:51hrs AEST 357,940.9 km.
- 13th Luna Apogee 20:05hrs AEST dist. 406,210.9km.
- 14th Jupiter rises 15:31hrs, transits 21:49 AEST dist. 694,591,393km Mag, -2.3 just West of Spica, Alpha Virgo
- 14th Mars sets 18:40hrs AEST dist. 368,306,278km Mag. 1.6, Just East of Sun, difficult to view but improve next month.
- 14th Saturn rises 19:21hrs transits 02:39, dist. 1,374,512,911km Mag.0.2, in Sagittarius near the centre of the Milky Way.
- 14th Venus 03:36hrs AEST, dist. 81.511.360km Mag -4.6, just West of the Sun in Pisces, 37.58% illuminated.
- 14th Mercury rises 05:04hrs AEST, dist. 115,775,187km Mag 0.6, just West of the sun and too close to view.
- 26th Luna at Perigee 11:22hrs AEST 357,210.8km.
- 29th-31st Tau Herculids Meteor Shower
- 2nd Jupiter rises 18:33hrs AEST dist. 667,509,646km Mag, -2.5 just West of Spica, Alpha Virgo
- 2nd Mars sets 19:49hrs AEST dist. 334,675.326km Mag. 1.5, Just East of Sun, too close to view.
- 2nd Saturn rises 22:15hrs, dist. 1,459,040,133km Mag.0.4, in Sagittarius near the centre of the Milky Way.
- 2nd Venus 05:49hrs AEST, dist. 43,444,775km Mag -4.2, just West of the Sun in Pisces, 2.92% illuminated.
- 2nd Mercury rises 08:14hrs AEST, dist. 130,230,456km Mag 0.0, just East of the sun and too close to view.
- 8th C/2015 ER61 Panstarrs is visible in binoculars before sunrise, Perihelion 9th May 22:34hrs AEST.
- 15th Luna Apogee 20:05hrs AEST dist. 405,478.7km.
- 19th Eta Aquarids Meteor shower begins, peak 6th May.
- 28th Luna at Perigee 02:17hrs AEST 359,329.1 km.
- Antihelion source of meteors
- 10th Jupiter is an evening object rising 21:10hr AEDT, Distance 686,932,553km. Magnitude -2.4. Just North of Spica,
- 10th Mars in Virgo sets 21:36hr AEDT, distance 313,004,361km. Magnitude 1.4. Very distant orange dot. In Aries.
- 10th Venus sets 23:47hr AEDT, too close to Sun to Observe. Distance 47,046,052km, Magnitude -4.6. In Pisces.
- 10th Saturn rises 00:43hr AEDT. Distance 1,517,275,552km, Magnitude o.5. Tilt of Nth Pole towards Earth 26.48 degrees. In Sagitarrius, close to the centre of our Galaxy, The Milky Way.
- 10th Mercury is too close to the sun to observe.
- 19th Luna at Apogee 04:24hr AEDT 404,651.9 km.
- 2oth Northward Equinox 21:29hr AEDT.
- 25th Venus at Inferior conjunction, between the Earth & Sun.
- 30th Luna Apogee 23:34hr AEDT 363,856.0km.
- 13th Luna at Perigee 10:30hr AEDT 358,465.3 km.
- 14th Jupiter is a morning object rising 02:35hr AEDT, Distance 869,846, 132km. Magnitude -1.8.
- 14th Mars in Virgo sets 0:35hr AEDT, distance 228,147,394km. Magnitude 0.7.
- 14th Venus sets 23:47hr AEDT, distance 134,083,170km, Magnitude -4.2. In Capricorn.
- 14th Mercury is an evening object in Sagittarius, mag. -0.3, Distance 138,822,258km. Sets 22:16hr AEDT.
- 14th Peak Geminids Meteor Shower, north after midnight, East of the Full Moon.
- 21st South Solistice 21:45 hr AEST.
- 25th Luna Apogee 16:54hr AEDT 404,868.1km.
- 11th Jupiter is a morning object rising at 04:34 AEDT, mag. -1.7, dist. 931,485 153km. 25th & 26th West of Spica and close to thin crescent Moon.
- 11th Venus evening object, setting at 23:21hr AEDT, mag. -4.1, Dist. 168,637,090km.
- 11th Saturn West of Venus, setting 22:14hr AEDT,mag. 0.5, Dist. 1,633,581,675km.
- 11th Mercury is too close to the sun to observe a morning object in Libra, West of Antares in Scorpio, mag. -o.7, dist. 212,773,729km.
- 14th Luna at Perigee 22:23hr AEDT 356,511.8 km.
- 18th Leonids Meteor shower peak.
- 28th Luna Apogee 07:08hr AEDT 406,552.8km.
- 7th Luna at Apogee 04:46 AEST 405,054.2km.
- 12th Venus is an evening object setting at 20:22 AEST at magnitude -3.9, in Virgo, distance from Earth 220,429,435km.
- 12th Mars, in Cancer just North of Venus, is an evening object and moving away from Earth, mag. -0.1 dist. from Earth 143,638,642km, sets 01:49 AEST on the 13th.
- 12th Mercury is too close tot the Sun to observe.
- 12th Saturn sets at 01:46AEST on the 13th, in Ophiuchus, mag. 0.5 distance 1,519,626,657km.
- 12th Jupiter too close to the Sun to observe.
- 23rd Southward Equinox 00:22 AEST.
- 19th Luna at Perigee 03:01 AEST 361,894.1 km.
- 10th Luna at Apogee 10:07 AEST 404,264.3km.
- 12th Peak of Perseid Meteor Shower
- 14 Venus, Mercury and juipter are early evening objects after sunset in the West. Venus at magnitude -3.9, in Leo, distance from Earth 240, 108,551km, sets 19:19AEST,
- 14th Mercury just East of Venus, distance 143.146,340, sets 20:05AEST, magnitude 0.2.
- 14th Mars, in Scorpio, moves into Ophiuchus by the 22nd. Is a morning object and moving away from the Earth, mag. -0.6 dist. from Earth 118,238,760km, sets 02:29 AEST.
- 14th Mercury is an evening object in Leo, mag. -0.1, dist. from Earth 197,701,350km, sets 18:28 AEST
- 14th Saturn rising at 12:17AEST, in Ophiuchus, mag. 0.4 distance 1,446,029,614km, sets Aug 15th 02:40AEST.
- 14th Jupiter in Virgo, mag. -1.7, distance 937,352,557km, sets 20:32AEST.
- 22nd Luna at Perigee 11:19 AEST367,049.5 km.